Planning to buy a complete end-to-end software solution for your recruitment agency, but confused about which one will be the best fit for your organization? Read on; we have made your work easier.
In this blog, we have listed the ten best software for recruitment agencies –
Table of Contents
- 1 Software for Recruitment Agencies: Why do you need one?
- 2 Benefits of using software for recruitment agencies
- 3 Buyer’s guide: How to select the best software for recruitment agencies
- 4 Top 11 software for recruitment agencies in 2023
- 5 Best ATS and CRM software
Software for Recruitment Agencies: Why do you need one?
Software for recruiting agencies is an umbrella term that includes various aspects of the recruitment process, including CRM (customer relationship management), an ATS (Applicant tracking system), recruitment marketing systems, etc.
It’s a tool for Recruiting Agencies to optimize, digitize, and automate the hiring process.
It allows you to track and evaluate candidates on behalf of your clients.
75% of recruiters leverage recruiting or applicant tracking software to make their hiring process effective.
Throughout the hiring process, you can leverage this recruiting agency software to interact, communicate and establish relationships with both candidates and clients.
They can assist you from application to onboarding to build a widespread pool of qualified candidates. It helps you make informed decisions based on reports and analytics.
Thus recruiting tools can make your hiring process 10x more efficient and faster.
Also Read: 5 top recruiting challenges and tips to overcome them
Benefits of using software for recruitment agencies
The war for talent is ever-intensifying. As your clients grow, their need for talent grows at a rapid pace in a seemingly ever-shrinking talent pool!
In the last few decades, for most of the frontier industries, talent demand has far surpassed the talent supply – making the role of recruiters ever more critical and recruiting tougher!
To make sure that you stay ahead of the curve in an ultra-competitive recruiting market – your recruiting agency needs technology and software to help you do just that!
Here is what you can get from using recruitment software
- Positive candidate experience
Your hiring process is a connecting road between your clients and the candidates. If the road is bumpy (bad candidate experience), you won’t be able to lead the top candidates to your clients.
80% of candidates surveyed in the research agreed that positive experience during the hiring process has influenced their decision to accept a job offer.
That is when companies usually inform during the process about regularly sending digital newsletters regarding their business growth and how their employees feel at work, showing them that your company is an excellent place to work at.
Recruiting tools can help you provide the best applicant experience with API and CRM features.
Recruitment software can make your communication more efficient with messaging, email sequencing, and other communication channels.
- Smart hiring by reducing the time to hire
Gone are the days when lengthy hiring processes cost recruiting agencies time, money, and qualified candidates. With recruiting software, you can now shorten the time to hire by eliminating manual work.
86% of recruiters have agreed on the fact that recruitment agency software has made their hiring process faster.
It also helps your teams save time by streamlining the workflow so that you can find the best candidates for your clients at a turbo speed.
- Efficient data organization and monitoring
Save your teams from manual data entry with software for recruiting agencies. With integrated ATS and recruiting CRM, you can streamline your data management and monitoring.
Recruiting tools can organize and automate data efficiency, from managing qualified candidates to billing and sales.
- Streamlined communication
You can streamline the entire communication process with features like syncing emails and calendar events related to candidates and contacts in the system.
This will help your team work on a particular candidate with all the information exchanged with that candidate in the past.
- Automate your Hiring process
In research, AI-powered recruiting software is stated as great for Sourcing Candidates (58%), Screening Candidates (56%), and Nurturing Candidates (55%).
Recruiting tools can automate many aspects of your hiring process, from data collection of candidates to interview scheduling.
With reduced admin work, recruitment automation will allow you to focus on doing what really matters – building lasting relationships with your candidates and clients
Buyer’s guide: How to select the best software for recruitment agencies
68% of recruiting professionals agreed that investing in recruitment software is the best method of increasing recruiting performance over the next five years. Recruiting software can evidently be the game changer for your agency.
But how do you decide which recruiting software is best for your agency?
The decision might seem even more difficult due to the variety of options available in the market.
Here are a few things you should look for before choosing software for recruiting agencies-
- Email Sequences: Email sequences will help you manage your outreach to passive talent and generate a lot more conversations by automating your follow-ups.
- Job Postings & Integrations: Integration with job boards and social media channels is necessary to widen your reach and broaden your talent pool
- Applicant Tracking System: It’s an essential feature to manage, organize and standardize a pile of candidate data efficiently.
- Usability: The software should have a simple, easy-to-use interface.
- Customer support: Look for a recruiting tool that can be reached out to conveniently, especially when you have no previous experience in using a hiring tool.
- Analytics: It should provide you with accurate metrics to inspire data-driven decisions in your business.
Top 11 software for recruitment agencies in 2023
Recruiterflow helps you transform your recruitment process with a robust and intuitive recruitment ecosystem.
It’s a complete operating system that you’d need to run and scale your recruiting agency.
It can catch your eye with features like-
- ATS will help you to effectively track candidate data with data on the candidate pipeline, manage candidates with an activity log
- CRM helps you nurture client relationships and track deals.
- Customizable Branding to make your agency stand out.
- Personalized email sequences to engage candidates, improve candidate experience with constant communication and boost your outreach
- Recruiting automation to help you automate your workflow, including communication, resume parsing, interview scheduling, calendar organization, and other activities.
- Analytics and Reporting to help you keep track of KPIs, sales analytics, etc.
Did you know? 55% of recruiters acknowledge their ATS/CRM software as an important source of talent acquisition.
Why can Recuiterflow be the best solution?
The unique features of Recruiterflow can help you deliver an extraordinary experience to your clients and candidates. With this highest-rated Recruiting agency software, you can track and manage your candidate data faster and in the most effective way.
With this modern recruiting agency software, find the best talent for your clients and smoothen every aspect of the hiring process. Its unique features will let you-
- Chrome Extension: Create visual candidate pipelines from wherever you are with the Chrome Extension. This feature will, for example, let you import the LinkedIn profiles of candidates without any hassle and contact them directly.
- 1-click sourcing: Easily source, and segregate candidate profiles with a click.
- Candidate management: Find the candidates’ contact details and nurture candidates with personalized email sequences.
- Pipeline management: With Recruiterflow, you can stay up to date with the status of your pipeline and understand what is happening with your recruiting organization on a daily basis.
- Client portal: Create an environment of trust with your client by sharing all the candidates in a particular stage with the client. You can control the information you want to share with the client.
- Social Media and Job Board Integration: It allows you to keep things synced and in one place. Effortlessly manage job posts & ads on multiple job boards and social media, including Github, Facebook, Indeed, Glassdoor, LinkedIn, Zip Recruiter, and Xing.
With powerful automation and intuitive UI, Recruiterflow saves you hours every day. Leverage its automation features to streamline your workflow, increase sales and grow your business faster.
Are you ready to upgrade your recruiting process with Recruiterflow?
Why not try it now for free or schedule a demo
Best ATS and CRM software
Rated 4.7/5 on Capterra
Also Read: 9 Features To Look For Before Finalising Your Recruitment CRM
The iCIMS Talent Cloud can assist you at every stage of the hiring process. It stands out with features like-
- Candidate Relationship Management
- Applicant Tracking System
- Single, unified, and dynamic talent profile.
ThriveMap is a pre-employment assessment software that offers “day-in-the-life” candidate assessments. It can help you tell a story through your assessment narratives. It has features like-
- Contextual assessment of candidates’ skills and knowledge
- Personality testing and candidate comparison
- Real-time reporting
Workable is an ISO-certified Software for Recruiting Agencies that will enable you to help your clients to move from the acquisition stage to the onboarding stage faster. Some features that make Workable stand out are-
- It’s Mobile friendly
- Provides hiring templates and tutorials.
- Offers assisted onboarding
Podcastle is an all-in-one audio creation platform that has a quite convenient remote interviewing feature. You can conduct internal company discussions or interviews with candidates and use the recordings further in the recruitment process.
- Remote interviewing with up to 10 participants.
- No need to download anything. Podcastle is available both on the web and on iPhone. Participants can join via the invite link.
- The platform also offers video recording and automatic rendering which brings the need to manage the files to a minimum.
6. Zoho Recruit
Zoho Recruit is an online recruitment software that will equip you with the correct information about your hiring process in the proper sequence. Thus helping your teams stay aligned and take prompt actions when it’s needed to be taken.
- integrates with Checkr to make candidates’ background checks faster and more reliable
- Quickly transfer analyzed candidate information to your candidate or client database using Resume management software.
- The assessments module allows you to filter top fits.
Bullhorn provides customer relationship management, applicant tracking system, and operations software for the staffing industry –
- Invoicing to meet client billing requirements and improve billing efficiency
- VMS integration and automation
- Applicant Tracking and CRM System
Asana will help you orchestrate your work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. With Asana your hiring plans will be clear and you will be able to move towards achieving your plan in a more strategic manner.
- Get the right details every time when it comes to project briefs, requests, and more. Keeping track of submissions is easy since forms are linked directly to projects.
- Specify the time for a particular project so you don’t miss a deadline, and everyone on your team will know when you need it.
- The start date feature shows when you should begin your work to hit your deadlines without the last-minute scramble.
- A Gantt-style view of deadlines for tasks and projects to help you plan better
Mirro is a human-centered performance management software. It can offer self-management, transparency, and autonomy to recruiting agencies and help them track the performance of remote or hybrid teams. It has features like-
- Instant feedback and one-on-ones to drive alignment
- Constant recognition of strong employee culture
- Real-time data and Insights
Paylocity is a workforce and payroll software that drives automation and connection. It offers It offers customizable job applications, job offers, etc., and stores candidate data for future reporting. It has features like-
- Expense management to help you better understand finances
- Manage attendance, schedules, and time off
- Wage garnishment services.
iMocha is a skill-based talent analysis and recruitment platform that offers 1-click ATS integration. This tool can help you search for talents that fit the job and measure the ROI of the L&D programs. It has features like-
- Video & Audio Proctoring for interview management
- Customized Performance Report
- Role-based Access Control for user management
Earlier, the recruitment process has given recruiting agencies a hard time with the tedious and complex task of hiring the best fit for clients. But not anymore.
Recruiting agency software will make the process of finding the best candidate for organizations of all types and sizes easy for you.
Use these recruiting agencies’ software to hire quality candidates without exhausting your hiring teams with manual tasks.