Before we get into all the new product updates, just a simple reminder about the upcoming automation playbooks webinar day after tomorrow on 27th May (Friday) at 11:30AM ET/ 4:30PM UK Time. Register here for the webinar.
On to the product updates! Watch the TL;DR video below.
Table of Contents
As you scale, it becomes increasingly important to have visibility in your revenue pipeline. With our latest release, you can now track your revenue probability as candidates progress in the pipeline. Find more about the release in the help doc here.
You can now allow others to edit custom fields on the candidate public profile link. We got a lot of feedback that public profiles are regularly used for two purposes.
- Submitting candidates to clients and letting them see profiles without logging in
- To get candidates to upload their documents and update certain fields on their profile
In both cases, it was imperative that certain custom fields be editable on the public profile. We heard you! It is now. You can now change the setting under the specific custom field for it to be editable on public profile.
With this new update, campaigns just got a massive upgrade. Our campaigns can now automatically detect the authenticity of emails that are benign sent out to. You don’t need to run your lists through email verification anymore! If any email is undeliverable, we will not send that email – making sure your bounce rate decreases and increasing your deliverability. That being said, if you are looking for some pretty awesome cold email templates for recruiting, just follow the link!
Note: The smart campaigns feature is currently in beta. If you’d like to opt-in, just let us know.
A few other updates that made it to the list
- You can now specify salary frequency (hourly/daily/weekly/monthly/annual) to a job and send this info to job boards
- Placement and revenue details as endpoints in the API
- You can now create placement on a candidate anytime as long as they are in hired stage
- Add phone number as a field in templates
- Infinite scroll in recipes / campaigns
- Add custom fields in job-related API
- New campaign recipient status filter in advanced search
- Search through call Logs in advanced search -> Text Search
So that’s pretty much it! Enjoy your summer and as always, if you have any questions at all, feel free to reach out!