For our last update, I got feedback that it was too long. I hear you! This time, I am back with a shorter email. Just because the email is short, doesn’t mean we don’t need to cover a lot of ground.
First of all, a reminder that we are hosting a webinar next week on 7th February to demo the new features we’ve released over the last 4 months. If you haven’t registered for it already, you can do it here. Even if you can’t attend, make sure to register so that you can receive the recording.
Date: 7th February
Time: 3:30 PM GMT / 10:30 AM Eastern Time
Alright then, on to the product updates.
Table of Contents
Texting has become an integral channel for recruiters to communicate with candidates. To make it easier, faster and consistent, we brought on templates for texting/SMS. You can use these templates for bulk messaging, messaging on individual profiles or for recipes.
This has been one of the most requested features. A lot of different kinds of information goes into notes. A lot of times, this information is structured. For example, phone screening notes. During the screening process, recruiters take down certain structured information and make sure that you don’t forget about any information, just create a note template. Now, this note is going to be available to you to exactly copy paste in the submittal via email workflow.
Activities Tab in Recipes
With this new tab, you can track historical runs of recipes. You can track on which candidate/client record the recipe was run and when it ran. Really helpful in understanding all the actions that a recipe has automated.
Apart from these, here are a few smaller releases we did in the last couple of weeks!
- Added “Assigned to” column in task table on the tasks page
- In reporting, when you download raw data, the data is downloaded based on the filters applied.
- Added candidate email in the Stage movement breakdown report raw download.
- Added an option to change file visibility for file categories. This enables you to make certain file types invisible or visible on client portal or public profile link by default
- Added option to save a search as new search while saving an existing search.
- Added job commitment and engagement type filter in recipe
On an added note, there will be a downtime of 15 minutes on 5th February, Sunday at 6AM UTC. Due to this scheduled maintenance, your ability to access Recruiterflow might be affected.
That’s it for now!