Santa’s elves have been hard at work to get you the best holiday presents! The final quarter of the year has been extremely productive. We have released a plethora of new features and updates that have been in the works for months now.
I know, I know, it is impossible to wait to unwrap the presents. So, without further ado, here we go.
- Radius Search Searching through the location of your candidate database just went through a massive update. Now you can pick a location anywhere in the world and search through your database in candidates living in the vicinity of that location. The entire location architecture of Recruiterflow is built on top of google maps. So, you can query everything in exact locations instead of drab zip codes or location co-ordinates. This is gradually getting released across all users – a process we expect to end this month. If you can’t wait for it, hit reply! Find help documentation here.
- Resume parsing The resume parser just received a massive upgrade(I know I am running out of adjectives here!). An AI-enabled parser not only organises the data in your resume, but we are silently building more intelligence on top of it. A top-secret project and you will see what AI can do for you pretty soon!
- Saved Search You’ve asked for it and we’ve heard you loud and clear. Our users continuously asked us if there was a way to save a section of their database and share it across to other team members. Well now, you have it. Check out the help documentation for it here.
- New partnerships We are happy to announce partnerships with Facebook. We are among the earliest partners to partner with Facebook on its facebook jobs initiative. This means you will be able to push jobs to your facebook audience. This feature is open only for internal recruiting teams as per FB’s terms. We expect it to open to recruiting and staffing businesses soon.
Apart from these 3 major releases, there were a bunch of minor improvements pushed.
- Tabular view of the jobs page
- Ability to clone a recipes and a campaigns
- Last engagement date & last activity date (the last time the candidate emailed/texted you) added as a column and a search parameter in advanced search
- Ability to edit custom fields in Robin (the chrome extension)
That’s all for now folks! Reach out to us if you have any questions.
Happy Holidays from all of us here at Recruiterflow!