January turned out to be a big month for some mammoth product releases. Let’s dive right into it!
Beefed up recipes:
We released a few new actions that can be automated with recipes. Here’s a quick rundown. Here’s brief about what the feature does and a use case that you can deploy today.
- Send automated text messages: Not everything is worth an email! Texts are an amazing medium to keep your candidates informed while keeping communication lightweight. Now, you can automatically send a text message to candidates about their pipeline status!
- Automatically create a task: Work in a collaborative environment where different people are incharge of different stages of the recruiting process? Fret not, the tasks automation is at the rescue. As soon as the candidate moves to on-site interview, you can assign someone on your team to start the scheduling process.
- Automatically add to campaign: We saw a lot of users sourcing candidates and then putting them in a relevant campaign at the same time. In order to avoid multiple clicks, we have created add to the campaign as an action, saving you a host of different clicks!
Integration with CV-Library
We just rolled out an integration with CV-Library, a leading job board in the United Kingdom. CV-library is the UK’s largest independent job board and has a database holding over 14.8 million CVs. With this integration you will be able to post jobs from Recruiterflow to CV-Library and across their network of 800+ sites, resulting in new applications for your open jobs.
How do I get my hands on it?
If you have an existing account with CV-Library, follow the steps here to get it enabled on your account. If you are thinking about getting an account, let us know and we will be happy to make an introduction.
UX & UI updates:
We are constantly working to keep Recruiterflow dead simple and easy to use. We released new designs for add candidate and add contact pages.
What’s cooking in the kitchen?
We are working on a few new projects.
- Two-way calendar sync. Very soon, the events scheduled on calendar will be imported directly to Recruiterflow.
- Support for multiple emails and phone numbers
- An enhanced search experience
Before you go and get on with your day, one last update! Along with product, we are actively expanding our engineering and customer support teams. This means we will be able to get back to you quicker than ever should you have a concern and continue to keep making Recruiterflow more powerful.
That’s all for now!