It’s been an eventful month for our engineering team here at Recruiterflow! We’ve pushed through some heavy duty changes for you this September. Here we go.
As always, here’s your TL;DR video
Table of Contents
Parent-child relationship in company profiles
When dealing with large institutional clients, it’s not always easy to have just one company profile. For example, let’s say you have Coca Cola Global as your client. However, Coca Cola UK might be a separate company but it is a child of Coca Cola Global. You want to store them as two separate entities with different addresses but have certain contacts that are common amongst both the entities. This is now possible!
With this change, we have redone how relationships between different companies and contacts are done. You should soon be able to search for a parent entity based on the parameters of the child entity as well.
Brand New Campaigns Page
We released a completely new design for our campaigns page. With this new design, we are now paving the way for some massive improvements in the campaigns. The campaigns feature is one of most loved features of RF and long overdue an upgrade as many of you have asked!
Also, you can now delete touchpoints if there are no recipients in them.
Stage Movement Breakdown Report
You can now group this report by the user who actually changed the stage along with other grouping options like Lead Owner, Recruiter and Added By. So a candidate might be owned by Recruiter A but Recruiter B makes the stage movement, you can now track that. This is extremely helpful if you have a large team and different people take care of different parts of the candidate journey.
Here are a few other changes that made it to the list.
- Cloned jobs now move to Draft status and move to default status only if saved
- Candidates can now upload their resume from the interest link
- We now auto generate PDF files of the candidates imported from Xing
- We added engagement information, is_open and publish_to_careers_page for jobs in webhook payload
- You can now always rerun the recipe in the advanced setting of the recipe. Just specify 0 as the time interval between successive runs.
- Drag-n-drop files to upload to files section of the candidate, contact, job, company and deal profile pages
- We’ve added a ‘Create deal’ button on company and contact profile pages
- You can now give values to custom fields when creating a deal
- You can now associate a deal with a note when creating a note on a contact or a company profile
PSA: Our support might be a little slow on Monday the 24th October as we celebrate Diwali.