We’ve had our users asking us “Is there a way we can add candidates to Recruiterflow straight out of inbox. ” or “Does the chrome extension not work in Gmail?”
An average recruiter spends 94 minutes everyday sifting around their inbox and going back and forth between their recruiting software and inbox.
That’s almost an hour and half of going back and forth between your ATS and inbox. Ughhhh! There was something wrong with that picture. We thought we should do something about it. We imagined how convenient would it be if you had a sidekick who would help you add candidates to Recruiterflow straight from your inbox!
- Inbox assistant: Add candidates and files straight from your inbox (see the gif below)
- Source anywhere: Open the chrome extension on any site(not only LinkedIn) and add candidate straight to Recruiterflow
- Your notes are always there: You can access any candidate and your notes about the candidate anytime anywhere – Including your inbox!
Your notes are always there:
How do I activate Robin?
It’s a simple 3-step process that will take you less than 30 seconds.
- Install Recruiterflow chrome extension
- Login to your Gsuite/Gmail inbox associated with your Recruiterflow account
- Click on the Recruiterflow logo at the top and give chrome permission.