Who we are:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world, named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startup and in 2017 Inc.5000 nº 1 Fast Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views. Our headquarters is based in sunny Barcelona.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
We are looking for a Rockstar Business Analyst with a passion for data and numbers to join the Marfeel Revolution.
This is you:
- You can prepare reports (data tables, graphs, etc.) in your sleep.
- You are passionate about analytics and web metrics.
- You are a wizard at interpreting data from several sources in order to have a global vision of the business and anticipate needs.
- You always think “Challenge accepted” when it comes to identifying problems and improvements based on the data you collect
- You have an analytical mind and can’t stop thinking about data metrics.
- You are a great listener, a quick thinker and know how to communicate with clients.
- Resolving issues with our clients is something you look forward to and you know how to propose improvements to increase profits.
- You are an international team player.
- You are hands-on and proactive
- You have lots of stamina and like fast-paced environments filled with challenges
- You have a high level of English (it is a must)
You should be excellent in:
- Google Analytics
- Complete mastery of Excel (simple formulas, pivot tables, etc.)
- If you have experience in DFP it would be awesome.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working in an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 30 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working times.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and Kindergarten tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.