Who are we:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world. Named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startups, Inc.5000 nº 1 Fastest Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain in 2017, and 16th out of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in 2018. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
We are looking for a highly energetic L&D Specialist, eager to encourage teams to feel empowered by knowledge.
As a L&D Specialist you will be responsible for creating, managing and delivering high quality, consistent and innovative training programs with the goal of advancing our internal talent capabilities in a rapidly growing and changing organization.
This is what you will do:
- Lead needs analysis activities, design and execute training plan, prepare career paths for our different teams, participate in performance appraisals, etc.
- Collaborate with business leaders at all levels to build and manage a variety of learning and development programs and offerings.
- Develop and experiment with new learning solutions that advances the impact for learners.
- Build a comprehensive set of analytics to measure learning effectiveness and impact; managing evaluation for assigned programs.
- Align and develop resources to deliver on strategy.
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, managing training subsidies, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment and coordinating enrolment.
This is you:
- You have proven experience in launching and managing L&D programs.
- You have the ability to develop relationships and partnerships (internal/external) across all levels of the organization, demonstrating influencing skills.
- You are an expert with platform, presentation, facilitation and training skills.
- You are a creative problem solver; naturally curious and can quickly research issues.
- You are always up to date with the latest L&D trends and love experimenting with new approaches.
You must have:
- At least 3 years of proven experience in Human Resources.
- Experience in working in a start-up.
- Experience in designing, consulting, implementing scalable solutions.
- Previous experience developing and delivering learning and development programs.
- You are passionate about technology.
- High English and Spanish level.
We will be further impressed if:
- You have an advanced degree in Organizational Development or related field(s).
- You have coaching certification and/or other extensive coaching experience and training.
- You have experience in designing learning experiences that are virtual, digital and social.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working on an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 30 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Free language and yoga classes
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.