Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world. Named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startups, Inc.5000 nº 1 Fastest Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain in 2017, and 16th out of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in 2018. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners, we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
The Onboarding team manages the entire onboarding experience for new publishers joining Marfeel, with the ultimate objective of ensuring they activate our solution on time and reach their business objectives.
This is what you will do:
- Establish and develop a close relationship with the publishers in your portfolio, acting as their representative within Marfeel.
- Gain a deep understanding of their business and their expected outcomes with the adoption of Marfeel’s solution.
- Act as a Gatekeeper to make sure that the customers who move forward are the right fit for our company and their expected outcomes can be delivered by our solution.
- Revalidate and realign client expectations according to the onboarding project plan and explain the key milestones of the onboarding process.
- Analyse our publishers' requests and understand their business objectives, moving things internally and ensuring the delivery of the highest quality results within the established deadlines.
- Communicate clearly to our customers what is possible and what is not. Knowing when and how to say no is an important part of the job.
- Drive the proper prioritization of integrations or critical requests for assigned projects by aligning appropriate resources, including communication with all stakeholders inside and outside Marfeel.
- Conduct periodic touch points with publishers to communicate the status of the projects, track their satisfaction and set the next steps in their relationship with Marfeel.
- Be responsible for the success of the trial period of your projects, by tracking the actual delivery with the customer’s expected outcome and reacting upon that.
- Anticipate, understand and fight Churn during the trial period.
- Contribute with suggestions and ideas to keep our team and our company evolving.
- Maintain a good relationship with other departments, especially the Tech Team, Business Analysts and Sales.
This is you:
- At least 2 years of experience in a B2B SaaS environment.
- At least 2 years in a customer facing position, ideally customer success or project management.
- Fluency in English & Spanish. Any other languages will be a plus.
- Strong relationship and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to communicate with a sense of confidence in order to reduce any concerns publishers might develop during the project.
- You genuinely care about people and helping others achieve their goals.
- Tech Savvy. We love technology and we must understand how it works and how it impacts our customers’ business.
- Self-motivation and autonomy define who you are and how you work. You will be the owner of the projects and must be able to plan and execute your day and activities.
- Solution-oriented mindset. You must identify publisher’s issues and drive solutions rather than dwelling on problems.
- You understand that the most important thing is to know what is really important. Prioritization is key to succeed in this position.
- You think, plan and execute in a strategic way, incorporating customers’, team and individual goals.
- Multitasking makes you feel alive and your highly effective organizational skills enable you to provide quick and valuable follow-ups and feedback to our customers.
We will be further impressed if:
- You have knowledge and experience in the Ad Tech industry.
- You speak Spanish, French, Italian or any additional language.
- You have some knowledge of HTML5 and CSS.
- You have a Project Management Certification.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working in an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 30 nationalities.
- Flexible working-times.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Free language and yoga Classes
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And, a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.