Who we are:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world. Named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startups, Inc.5000 nº 1 Fastest Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain in 2017, and 16th out of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in 2018. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners, we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
Certified Facebook Instant Articles Official Partner
If you are customer-obsessed, tech-savvy and love finding solutions, we want you to join the Marfeel force as a JS html/Css/ support!
What you will do:
- Answering technical tickets for clients, providing a high level of tech support for our clients service
- Escalating critical tickets on time
- Prioritising and managing incoming requests
- Raising, updating and closing support tickets, always ensuring that all issues are explained with the appropriate level of detail and clarity
- Interacting with team members and other departments to provide the best solutions in a time efficient way
This is you:
- You enjoy being surrounded by technology.
- You are organised and know how to prioritise when things get tough.
- Client focused - you can put yourself in the client’s shoes.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Understanding of basic HTML/CSS (or willingness to learn the basics of either quickly).
- Previous experience in communication with clients.
- You know the importance of being a team player.
- A high level of English and Spanish is a must and any additional languages will be valuable.
- You have a positive attitude, you’re a great listener and a quick thinker.
We will be further impressed if:
- You have completed a coding bootcamp, coding school course or other basic programming training
- You have some basic programming experience, either in a company or in your free time as a hobby
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working in an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 30 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working times.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Free language and yoga classes.
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.