Who we are:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world. Named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startups, Inc.5000 nº 1 Fastest Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain in 2017, and 16th out of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in 2018. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners, we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
Certified Facebook Instant Articles Official Partner
We are looking for a super motivated, detail-obsessed, numbers fanatic and top team player to join the Marfeel Revolution as a Finance Assistant.
This is what you will do:
- Monthly invoicing process management, associated incidents and payments processing.
- Suppliers and AdNetworks finance management.
- Relationship with the accounting advisors with the objective to ensure timely and accurate monthly financial statements planning.
- Managing legal aspects of the company such as customer contracts updates, relationship with the company lawyers, GDPR updates…
- Giving support on monthly reporting (financial key data, internet metrics…).
- Outstanding payments monitoring.
- Other financial tasks: Annual audits; public soft loans, grants, credits and deductions achievement…
This is you:
- You are willing to learn how a finance department works and want to grow in it.
- Excel is a kids’ game for you.
- You are a methodical person and everything you do is accurate (you can't do it any other way).
- You’re very responsible and you never miss meeting your deadlines.
- Most importantly, you feel passionate about technology and you love working in a startup environment.
- You are a native speaker of English. Spanish is a plus. Our working language is English.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working in an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 30 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working times.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you