Who we are:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world. Named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startups, Inc.5000 nº 1 Fastest Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain in 2017, and 16th out of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in 2018. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
Certified Facebook Instant Articles Official Partner
You will be working in the Go-Live Team and you will be responsible for the technical implementations in order to onboard new customers into Marfeel. Working with both internal and external parties to ensure that client requests are handled quickly and appropriately (Sales Team, Engineers and CS), you will actively contribute to the on-going success of our solution. Together with our teams, you will help to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical needs experienced by our publisher and partner base.
What you will do:
- Supporting technical integrations in the pre-sales, activations and post-sales stage, as well as launch preparation and support post-sales, developing in JS and CSS, and you will be using version control systems (Git, Github....).
- Gather knowledge of each customer to find exclusive characteristics and develop custom solutions.
- Maintain and support customers to ensure a smooth service.
- Improve implementation processes, making integration and optimization recommendations.
- Expand our sales engines and improve results.
- Coordinate with the team to determine objectives and work out different approaches to address tasks efficiently and effectively.
This is you:
- You feel you have a goal when you aid with technical integrations in the pre-sales stage, as well as with launch preparation and post-sales support.
- You have a hunger for deep knowledge of each and every customer, so that you are able to find exclusive characteristics and develop customized solutions.
- You know the importance of retaining and supporting customers to ensure a smooth service.
- You like to improve implementation processes, making integration and optimization recommendations.
- You feel like you have a mission, not just a task.
- You understand iterative development and a day without pushing code makes you sad.
- You know the importance of being part of a universe where all the departments need each other and work together for a mutual goal.
- You care about online news and user experience.
- You are an international team player.
- You are eager for knowledge.
- You have lots of stamina, and you get bored if you have nothing to do.
- You are hands-on and proactive.
- You are fluent in English (it’s a must).
- And most of all, you are passionate about technology.
We will be further impressed if:
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies.
- You are familiar with Java.
- You are familiar with Jasmine.
- You have a graphic design background.
- Nginx, Tomcat, MongoDB.
- You have experience troubleshooting technical issues for external clients.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working as part of an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 30 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-times.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Free language and yoga classes.
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And, a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.