We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. We strive towards technical excellency, delivering not only the best UX, but also the best SEO technical optimisation. Our goal (and reality): to make our publishers' content shine on search engines.
What we are looking for:
An energetic and enthusiast SEO Analyst to become part of the Marfeel revolution.
This is what you will do:
- Monitor and evaluate SEO product improvements, locating issues and quick-wins related to project development: from linking structure to On-page elements.
- Assist in the definition of future SEO strategies, adding value to the product as a whole.
- Quick and deep SEO On-page and Technical analysis using Google Analytics, Search Console, ScreamingFrog and data visualisation tools.
- Monitor SEO performance proactively, spotting problems before they occur, with special focus on spidering, crawling and indexing process, while understanding the importance of XML sitemaps, robots.txt files and 301 redirects to those processes.
- Prepare periodic reports that surface important trends and campaign progress in relevant KPIs, using properly formatted charts, tables, and narratives as appropriate.
- Fail fast, learn fast and move fast to propose the best solution.
This is you:
- You have a deep understanding of SEO and how it works on Media Publishing.
- You are familiar with SEO specialised tools, ranging from technical optimisation to On-page analysis.
- You have outstanding pattern-finding and analytical skills, and you pay attention to detail.
- You are fluent in English.
- You have a solution-oriented mindset and identify customer issues and drive solutions rather than dwelling on problems.
- You are prepared to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks ongoing at the same time.
We will be further impressed if:
- You have experience working with publishing CMS tools such as WordPress.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working on an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 30 nationalities so, you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working-time.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Free language and yoga classes.
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets.
- Training, books, all you need to feel the empowerment.
- And, Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.