Who are we:
Be part of Marfeel, one of the hottest European start-up companies in the mobile ad-tech world. Named as Wired Magazine’s 2015 Top 100 Startups, Inc.5000 nº 1 Fastest Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain in 2017, and 16th out of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in 2018. We are recommended at the very top by Google itself for our mobile design solution. Together with our partners we have over 6 billion worldwide readers and over 20 billion page views. Our headquarters are based in sunny Barcelona.
Certified Google Publishing Partner
Certified Facebook Instant Articles Official Partner
What we are looking for:
A highly energetic and passionate Tech Product Manager to become part of the Marfeel revolution.
This is you:
- You have a deep understanding of Technology (JS or Java etc) and have a strong track record of shaping business strategy for technical products or services.
- You are experienced facilitating communication and problem-solving within interdisciplinary product teams, from engineers to PMs to Designers.
- You know how to identify opportunities proactively and deliver scalable solutions.
- You have outstanding troubleshooting, analytical and organizational skills and you pay attention to detail.
- You understand the importance of the developer experience to maximise impact, distribution and success for those building on top of your product.
- You have experience using analytics and data to inform product and business decisions as well as to measure post-launch impact.
- Continuous improvement is part of your DNA. The bar is high but you always aim to set it higher. You keep updated about the latest technologies and innovations to keep the company at the top of its game.
- You are prepared to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple tasks ongoing at the same time.
This is what you will do:
- Develop product vision, define customer experiences and overall product roadmap.
- Assemble product requirements from multiple sources to clearly articulate current and future customer needs.
- Work closely with stakeholders across the organization to make sure that you and the team provides for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Build business cases and analytical insight for new business initiatives and optimizing existing product lines: this requires identifying key issues, quantitatively analyzing related metrics, and communicating results.
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Take ownership of the testing, measurement and evaluation of new initiatives launched.
- Fail fast, learn fast and move fast to deliver real customer and business value.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working in an international, multicultural and talented team and enjoying our sunny terrace.
- We have more than 30 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Flexible working times.
- Free commodities (coffee, tea, juices, etc).
- Ping-pong, Mario Kart and foosball tournaments.
- Team building events!
- Transport, restaurant and kindergarten tickets.
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you
Think that this could be you? Apply to our job and see you on the other side!