Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 500 publishers distributed all over the world use Marfeel to serve almost half a billion mobile sessions, every month.
Since our beginning in 2011, Marfeel has been recognized by Inc5000 as the nº 1 Fastest-Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain and was named as one of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in both 2017 and 2018. As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, we were awarded a Google Innovation prize for our work designing and producing new publishing innovations.
The launch of Marfeel Compass in 2021 is the beginning of a new chapter. Marfeel Compass brings the data-driven revolution to newsrooms everywhere. Our tool provides our customers with the data they need in real time, giving them the edge to make informed decisions and drive their audience growth and engagement.
Our international team is made up of over 25 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and a teams in Bogotá and Madrid, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class products, and we’re still innovating
Do you find yourself reading this job description and wanting to improve it? Do you love the buzz of realizing that tweaking a title or writing an effective call-to-action brings proven results and impact?
We are looking for a content marketer who is a master of their craft. Your words create value - both to explain our product and company but also to speak to our audience and community. In summary, you are a creator. You build stories and you can put into words what others struggle to articulate. You will partner with our marketing, sales, design and product teams to produce content across a range of channels.
What you will do:
- Creating original concepts that result in effective and compelling communication (content-based web pages, email copy, event copy, white papers and other collateral marketing materials)
- Write clear, concise and grammatically correct copy utilizing different writing styles that appeal to various target markets and audiences
- Develop and maintain a clear and consistent brand voice as well as language and stylistic
- Translate technical and product information so that can be understood by a broad audience
- Edit and proof-read your own and others’ writing and adapt it for different purposes
- Simplify and create structured content
- Research and analyze the product and industry in order to produce accurate and relevant content
- Work with the involved teams to assess the impact of your work
This is you:
- You have 3+ years of content marketing experience
- You love technology and have previous experience writing copy for technical products or services in a B2B context
- You are a native or bilingual English speaker. Knowledge of Spanish will be highly valued.
- You are a team player and are skilled at dealing with multiple stakeholders
- You love learning and are always investigating new trends and reading other top writers to get inspiration
- Proactivity is in your nature - you don’t wait for things to happen, you propose ideas and make them happen
We will be impressed if:
- You have knowledge of the publishing industry
- You care about online news and user experience
- You have experience with SEO
- Experience in learning, using, and writing about business applications, software, and technology
- Any knowledge of html or other web related technologies
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Option for Spain based or full-remote
- Open-space, light-filled and eco-conscious office with large sunny terrace (BCN)
- Unlimited office refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks (BCN)
- Hybrid working set-up and support with your home office
- Free language and personal training classes online
- Subsidized monthly plan to a huge network of health & wellness centres (Andjoy)
- Transport, restaurant & kindergarten tickets (Flexoh)
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your partner/family (Adeslas)
- Flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Extra loyalty vacation days
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you