Marfeel has been delivering cutting-edge solutions for publishers since its beginning in 2011. Our Touch publishing platform revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 500 publishers distributed all over the world use Marfeel to serve almost half a billion mobile sessions, every month.
Marfeel has been recognized and awarded by organisations such as Inc5000 and the Financial Times as one of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies. As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, we were awarded a Google Innovation prize for our leading innovation for publishers.
The launch of our SaaS business line in 2021 was the beginning of a new chapter. Marfeel’s products are bringing the data-driven revolution to leading publishers, contributing in a decisive way to their digital transformation. Our SaaS platform provides our customers with the data they need in real time and historical, giving them the edge to make informed decisions and drive their audience growth and engagement.
Our international team is made up of many different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and teams in Bogotá & Madrid, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class products, and we’re still innovating.
About the role:
As a UX/UI Product Designer, you'll play an instrumental role in supporting and working with other designers & product stakeholders, producing high-quality interfaces, interactions, and overall user experiences via mockups, and prototypes. Come and join us and be part of the amazing team creating and building world-class SaaS products - where design is critical to our success.
What you will do:
- Work with the product team to take concepts from idea to designs and prototypes
- Actively participate in building a scalable design language in order to improve consistency, execution, and the overall experience of our products
- Incorporate requirements, customer feedback, usage metrics and usability findings into design in order to enhance user experience
- Support the design team with a variety of needs such as updating design patterns and visual assets as well as implementing UI improvements and supporting Marketing activities
This is you:
- 3+ years experience working on digital web products
- Expertise with design tools like Figma or Sketch and whiteboarding workflows
- Portfolio showcasing your best work generated from work or school
- Strong eye for visual design and a love for high-quality design
- Be proactive and creative, put new ideas on the table on a daily basis
We will be further impressed if you have:
- Knowledge and understanding of data visualizations, cloud-based services, SAAS, application performance monitoring and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of the product development process, from product thinking to visual and interaction design
- Experience working in an Agile environment with a multidisciplinary team
- High level of English
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- This role can be based anywhere in Spain (full remote) or at our Barcelona office (hybrid)
- Open-space, light-filled and eco-conscious office with large sunny terrace (BCN based)
- Unlimited refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks (BCN based)
- Free language classes online
- Subsidized monthly plan to a huge network of health & wellness centers (Andjoy)
- Transport, restaurant & kindergarten tickets
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your partner/family
- Flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Loyalty vacation days
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you