Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 500 publishers distributed all over the world use Marfeel to serve almost half a billion mobile sessions, every month.
Since our beginning in 2011, Marfeel has been recognized by Inc5000 as the nº 1 Fastest-Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain and was named as one of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in both 2017 and 2018. As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, we were recently awarded a Google Innovation prize for our work designing and producing new publishing innovations.
The launch of Marfeel Compass in 2021 is the beginning of a new chapter. Marfeel Compass brings the data-driven revolution to newsrooms everywhere. Our tool provides our customers with the data they need in real time, giving them the edge to make informed decisions and drive their audience growth and engagement.
Our international team is made up of over 25 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and a team in Bogotá, our amazing people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class products, and we’re still innovating.
The role: We are looking for a People Operations professional with experience across a broad range of human resources and labour relations topics. You will play a key role in providing the best quality employee experience - by making the day-to-day of employees as smooth as possible.
This is you:
- You have 2-3 years of experience with People Operations (payroll, labour contracts, onboarding, employee lifecycle management)
- Knowledge of Spanish payroll process and labour relations. Any international payroll knowledge will be a plus.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Eager for knowledge and curious to learn new things
- You are passionate about technology
- Hands-on and proactive
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Passionate about people and providing outstanding employee support
- Fluent Spanish and a high level of English
What you will do:
You will assist with the day to day operations of the People functions and duties including:
- Dealing with employee requests regarding human resources issues, rules, and regulations
- Manage the monthly payroll cycle with our external payroll providers
- Ensure compliance with labour law with the support of external legal advisors
- Have a clear understanding of Marfeel People policies and update documentation where needed
- Update and maintain contracts and ensure any changes are updated
- Be the first point of contact for newcomers and provide practical guidance to local and international employees, including information related to housing, health insurance, bank and NIE/permit registration
- Support visa application and renewal process when needed (with the support of external lawyers)
- Help to manage the company equality plan, with the support of external partners
- Administrate our People tools (HRIS) and conduct new employee orientation and onboarding
- Support compensation and benefits and administrate perks (restaurant tickets, medical insurance, etc)
- Help us to define and bring to life new People initiatives
- Support the People team with hiring, including identification of candidates, screening and interviews
- Support office tasks where necessary
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Open-space, light-filled and eco-conscious office with large sunny terrace
- Unlimited office refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks
- Hybrid work options and support with your home office
- Free language and personal training classes at the office/online
- Subsidized monthly plan to a huge network of health & wellness centres (Andjoy)
- Transport, restaurant & kindergarten tickets
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your partner/family
- Flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Extra loyalty vacation days
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you