Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 500 publishers distributed all over the world use Marfeel to serve almost half a billion mobile sessions, every month.
Since our beginning in 2011, Marfeel has been recognized by Inc5000 as the nº 1 Fastest-Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain and was named as one of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in both 2017 and 2018. As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, we were recently awarded a Google Innovation prize for our work designing and producing new publishing innovations.
The launch of Marfeel Compass in 2021 is the beginning of a new chapter. Marfeel Compass brings the data-driven revolution to newsrooms everywhere. Our tool provides our customers with the data they need in real time, giving them the edge to make informed decisions and drive their audience growth and engagement.
Our international team is made up of over 25 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and a team in Bogotá, our amazing people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class products, and we’re still innovating.
As Marketing Manager you will be a key player in our business growth and execute an exciting and broad range of disciplines including lead generation strategies and actions, project management, content marketing, product marketing, event and webinar marketing and social media. You will report directly to the CMO/VP Sales.
This is you:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Marketing, including content and product marketing in a SaaS company
- Inspired by a previous role, you feel it is the time for you to run by yourself
- Experience with two or more of the following: Salesforce, Marketo, Acton, Hubspot, Unbounce, Webflow, Canva, Google Analytics
- Outstanding tech B2B content and product marketing skills
- “Hands-on” is how you describe yourself - you are a “do-er” and search for practical solutions
- You are a versatile and thrive switching between a diverse range of tasks
- Strategic thinking, presentation and negotiation skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about growth and lead generation
- ROI and inbound strategy are always top of mind and you know how to analyse data and the impact of it
- Measuring what you do is automatic - you are confident with key marketing KPIs and how to analyse these due to your superior analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- Creativity is your middle name - you can’t stop thinking of new approaches and solutions
- You always spot an extra space or a missing dot - attention to detail is key to the quality of your work
- Aptitude to work independently, hands-on and proactive
- International team player
- Native/Bilingual English speaker
What you will do:
- Develop and execute a lead acquisition/ digital growth strategy in order to increase the volume of leads and their quality.
- POC for development of product-led sales and marketing collaterals and definition of a marketing content strategy (e.g. presentations, brochures, white papers, case studies, testimonials, blog posts, etc.)
- Coordinate Marfeel’s outbound marketing activities towards customers, prospects and internal business teams
- Manage design-related tasks (with designer's support)
- Marketing campaign creation and execution: including online marketing, webinars and events management
- Research and preparation related to online events and trade fairs
- Analyse key marketing metrics to report to management
- Use insights from campaign performance to improve and increase the impact of marketing actitivies
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Open-space, light-filled and eco-conscious office with large sunny terrace
- Unlimited office refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks
- Hybrid work options and support with your home office
- Free language and personal training classes at the office/online
- Subsidized monthly plan to a huge network of health & wellness centres (Andjoy)
- Transport, restaurant & kindergarten tickets
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your partner/family
- Flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Extra loyalty vacation days
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you