Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 500 publishers distributed all over the world use Marfeel to serve almost half a billion mobile sessions, every month.
Since our beginning in 2011, Marfeel has been recognized by Inc5000 as the nº 1 Fastest-Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain and was named as one of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in both 2017 and 2018. As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, we were awarded a Google Innovation prize for our work designing and producing new publishing innovations.
The launch of Marfeel Compass in 2021 is the beginning of a new chapter. Marfeel Compass brings the data-driven revolution to newsrooms everywhere, contributing in a decisive way for a publishers’ digital transformation. Our SaaS tool provides our customers with the data they need in real time, giving them the edge to make informed decisions and drive their audience growth and engagement.
Our international team is made up of over 25 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and a team in Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class products, and we’re still innovating.
The Customer Success Manager will be responsible for taking care of Marfeel’s customers in their assigned region(s), by driving the customer towards success, promoting growth, as well as preventing and fighting Churn. You will be a champion for your customers inside Marfeel.
On our Media Tech business line you will be responsible for the customers’ happiness, through managing their expectations, educating about product features and ensuring that their main KPIs in terms of Audience, Engagement and Monetisation are achieved
On our SaaS business line you will drive product adoption, share use cases with the clients and make sure that our tools are bringing impact to our publishers’ businesses, contributing for both business and stakeholders’ individual success.
This is what you will do:
- Have complete and full control of each account. You should be the person who knows more about your customers within Marfeel.
- You will manage a portfolio of around 15 - 25 customers with a High Touch approach.
- Nurture a close relationship with the key stakeholders of our customers.
- Address all business-related questions or concerns that our customers may have.
- Be on top of the customer's key metrics and take the necessary action to move things forward with the customer and internally at Marfeel so the business objectives set with the customer are met
- Communicate clearly to our customers what is possible and what is not, managing their expectations and educating them on our product features. Knowing when and how to say no and drawing the line between what our products do and the services we give is an important part of the job.
- Understanding and discussing with the customer their business objectives for each phase of their lifecycle
- Conduct strategic business meetings with C-Level stakeholders from our customers.
- Generate and present strong data-based reports to our internal and external stakeholders.
- Gather and communicate customer feedback in a clear, objective and actionable manner.
- Be responsible for contract renewal.
- Find and convert growth opportunities within your portfolio.
- Educate our customers to extract maximum value for their business from our solutions.
- Identify and help the Marketing team to create business cases.
- Help our Support Organization find the best and fastest solution to our customers requests.
- Prevent, understand and fight back the Churn.
- Convert our customers into our advocates and champions.
- Advocate and promote a customer-centric culture.
This is you:
- At least 2-3 years of working experience either in a customer-facing position in a digital environment or in analytical environments where clear, concise and diplomatic communication is key (consultancy, project management, etc.)
- Native Spanish
- Fluency in English is a must. Any other language will be highly valued
- One of your main motivation drivers is learning and operating new concepts and being challenged to learn and grow on a constant basis
- Communication: strong skills, both written and verbal. Ability to listen and interpret customers’ issues. Ability to communicate with a sense of confidence and engage in negotiation situations
- Analytics will be a constant part of your work. You like numbers and are at ease with analysing, interpreting and delivering them on easily understandable messages Being able to interpret and deliver strong data-based presentations is a must for the role.
- Solution-oriented mindset. You have an eye to detect business issues and you are eager to find solutions for them.You understand that the most important thing is to know what is really important. Prioritization is key.
- Negotiation is part of your DNA. Being able to understand and anticipate the customer’s real desires in order to be able to deliver what matters when it matters.
- Clear understanding on how a SaaS business model works.
- Self-motivation, autonomy and sense of ownership define who you are and how you work. You will be the owner and the ultimate voice of your accounts.
- You understand that your customer’s success, it’s your success.
- You think, plan and execute in a strategic way, incorporating customers’, team and individual goals
- You are a team player. You like to share your knowledge and help people toward success
We will be further impressed if you:
- Have experience in the Publishing industry
- Have knowledge and experience in the Ad Tech industry
- Have knowledge of SEO.
- Have experience with publishing analytical tools such as Google Analytics.
- Speak any additional languages
- Have any knowledge of HTML5 and/or CSS
- Have project management skills
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- You will ramp-up your knowledge by facing complex business situations and working with top-class industry specialists, both on the client side and internally
- You will learn concepts about SEO, Audience / Marketing Funnels, Channel Management, Programmatic Monetisation and User Engagement, and how technology can enable business growth in these areas
- Open-space, light-filled and eco-conscious office with large sunny terrace
- Unlimited refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks
- Subsidized healthy & tasty lunch delivered to the office & free fresh fruit
- Ping-pong, video games, table football and other games for down-time
- Free language and yoga classes at the office
- Subsidized monthly plan to a huge network of health & wellness centres (Andjoy)
- Transport, restaurant & kindergarten tickets
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your partner/family
- Flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Loyalty sabbatical and vacation days
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you