Love the challenge of turning business opportunities into partnerships?
Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 850 publishers, including USAToday, Euronews, and El Confidencial use Marfeel to serve a billion mobile sessions, every month.
Since our beginning in 2011, Marfeel has been recognized by Inc5000 as the nº 1 Fastest-Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain and was named as one of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in both 2017 and 2018. As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, we were recently awarded a Google Innovation prize for our work designing and producing new publishing innovations.
Our team now has more than 170 members, made up of 30 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in New York and Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class product, and we’re still growing.
What you will do:
- Pipeline forecasting and meet monthly and quarterly revenue-based sales quotas
- Seek out new customers (publishers) and sales opportunities to help expand our portfolio
- Build up a great customer relationship, understand their needs and try to satisfy them, without compromising company profits
- Expertly demonstrate the value of our solution via the use of WebEx and Join.me, email and telephone.
- Accurately use SalesForce.com for lead management and sales forecasting
- Represent the company in various conferences, conventions, trade fairs and networking events to attract more clients
- Collaborate with other team members, such as Business Developers, Engineers and CS
This is you:
- At least 2 years of sales closing experience, on a B2B level within the field of SaaS or similar. Exposure to ad-tech or publisher sales is a plus
- Experience working with CRM tools in order to be able to track, report and analyze KPIs related to the Sales Pipeline
- Native English speaker with outstanding communication and negotiation skills
- Great listener and quick thinker, hands-on and results oriented (you love the thrill of closing a deal!)
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Open-space, light-filled and eco-conscious office with large sunny terrace
- Unlimited refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks
- Subsidized healthy & tasty lunch delivered to the office & free fresh fruit
- Ping-pong, video games, table football and other games for down-time
- Free language and yoga classes at the office
- Subsidized monthly plan to a huge network of health & wellness centres (Andjoy)
- Transport, restaurant & kindergarten tickets
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your partner/family
- Flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Loyalty sabbatical and vacation days
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you
This is our interview process:
We always adapt our interview process to the role, but it usually looks like this:
- Phone call: we get started by covering the basics, to make sure we fit your search and vice-versa
- Interview: we aim to understand you professionally and personally, and answer all your questions too!
- Test stage: we want to give you a preview of the job, as well as see you in action!