You’ll be allocating technical tasks and coordinating internal efforts, ensuring we provide the best solutions to our clients. Are you looking to get your career in tech started?
Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 850 publishers, including USAToday, Euronews, and El Confidencial use Marfeel to serve a billion mobile sessions, every month.
We take a Technology-First approach and have a commitment to developing new tools for digital publishers to reach their audience. Our innovative technology, including PWAs, SEO and engagement tools, monetization and experimentation makes us proud of what we can offer to our clients: faster speeds, greater performance, and worldwide distribution.
Our team now has more than 170 members, made up of 30 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in New York and Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class product, and we’re still growing.
What you will do:
- Managing incoming requests from our clients, providing a high level of support by answering and prioritizing technical tickets
- Escalating tickets according to their complexity and urgency
- Updating and closing the tickets, always ensuring that all issues are explained with the appropriate level of detail and clarity
- Interacting with team members, working closely with Developers and other departments, to provide the best solutions in a time efficient way
This is you:
- Previous experience in client-facing roles
- Customer-centric approach, able to understand others’ needs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Spanish and English
- Passionate about technology
- Solid organization and prioritization skills
- Strong team player, great listener and quick thinker
We will be further impressed if:
- You have completed a coding bootcamp, coding school course, or other basic programming training
- You have some basic programming experience, either in a company or in your free time as a hobby
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Be part of an international, multicultural and talented team
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Team building events
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you
- Free yoga classes
This is our interview process:
We always adapt our interview process to the role, but it usually looks like this:
- Phone call: we get started by covering the basics, to make sure we fit your search and vice-versa
- Test stage: we want to give you a preview of the job, as well as see you in action!
- Interview: we aim to understand you professionally and personally, and answer all your questions too!
This is our tech stack: