If you love coming up with innovative solutions to complex problems, using modern tech and methodologies.. here it is.
Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 850 publishers, including USAToday, Euronews, and El Confidencial use Marfeel to serve a billion mobile sessions, every month.
We take a Technology-First approach and have a commitment to developing new tools for digital publishers to reach their audience. Our innovative technology, including PWAs, SEO and engagement tools, monetization and experimentation makes us proud of what we can offer to our clients: faster speeds, greater performance, and worldwide distribution.
Our team now has more than 170 members, made up of 30 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in New York and Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class product, and we’re still growing.
This is you:
- Extensive experience as a frontend developer, building software that works at web scale
- Solid understanding of the web technology stack (i.e. headers, cookies, cross-domain restrictions, https, caching, optimization opportunities, hardware acceleration, junk and scroll performance, etc.)
- Familiar with end-to-end testing, integration testing and testing libraries, like JUnit or Jest
- Well versed in clean code principles and practices
- A technical problem-solver, with OO, DOM oriented or functional JS
- A curious mind and a strong team player, aware of the importance of working with both tech and non-tech departments in order to achieve goals
- Business oriented, with a data-driven mindset
- You love: pair-programming, TDD, collective-code ownership, continuous integration, and iterative development
We will be impressed by experience in:
- React or other modern JS libraries / frameworks
- Online advertising ecosystems
- UX Design
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Open-space, light-filled and eco-conscious office with large sunny terrace
- Unlimited refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks
- Subsidized healthy & tasty lunch delivered to the office & free fresh fruit
- Ping-pong, video games, table football and other games for down-time
- Free language and yoga classes at the office
- Subsidized monthly plan to a huge network of health & wellness centres (Andjoy)
- Transport, restaurant & kindergarten tickets
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your partner/family
- Flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Loyalty sabbatical and vacation days
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you