Getting your career in Marketing started? Got an eye for detail, loads of energy and drive? You’ve found your place!
Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 850 publishers, including USAToday, Euronews, and El Confidencial use Marfeel to serve a billion mobile sessions, every month.
Since our beginning in 2011, Marfeel has been recognized by Inc5000 as the nº 1 Fastest-Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain and was named as one of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in both 2017 and 2018. As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, we were recently awarded a Google Innovation prize for our work designing and producing new publishing innovations.
Marfeel aims to provide the same outstanding user experience as it always has, but today, using as little data as possible, is key to ensure that everyone continues to have access to news and content. The company continues to thrive on making an impact on the 1 billion readers it engages with each and every month.
Our team now has more than 170 members, made up of over 30 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in New York and Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class product, and we’re still growing.
As our Marketing Associate you will be involved in a broad range of tasks, including participation in marketing campaign creation and execution with a strong focus on event management (physical and online). You will work closely with a number of key internal and external contacts and be a brand ambassador in all that you do.
This is you:
- Experience in a B2B Marketing Department, ideally in a tech start-up (min 1 year exp.)
- Your communication skills are second to none, both written and verbal, and you are able to interact with a variety of stakeholders
- You love generating new ideas and finding creative solutions to problems
- You are highly organised and know how to prioritise
- You are hands-on and proactive and you thrive working in a fast-paced environment
- You have an eye for detail
- You are familiar with the important marketing channels
- You enjoy investigating the numbers and making conclusions to help take better decisions
- You never stop learning - you are eager for knowledge and don’t stop until you find your answers
- Fluent or native level of English and high level of Spanish
- Experience with marketing automation tools, CRM and social media campaigns will be an asset.
What you will do:
- Assist in marketing campaign creation and execution: including online marketing and events management
- Research, prepare and benchmark trade fairs and webinars (research, preparation, event management etc.)
- Promote online and offline events through paid social media, email marketing and sales trainings
- Coordinate with the business development team marketing activities
- Maintain and update records of marketing metrics and results of past campaigns
- Coordinate and liaise between different external and internal contacts (media, bloggers, editors as well as internal sales, customer success and product teams)
- Support for internal communication and meetings and propose new ideas to continuously improve and streamline
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Open-space, light-filled and eco-conscious office with large sunny terrace
- Unlimited refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks
- Subsidized healthy & tasty lunch delivered to the office & free fresh fruit
- Ping-pong, video games, table football and other games for down-time
- Free language and yoga classes at the office
- Subsidized monthly plan to a huge network of health & wellness centres (Andjoy)
- Transport, restaurant & kindergarten tickets
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your partner/family
- Flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Loyalty sabbatical and vacation days
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you