For an expert in B2B product marketing, technical content, events, and ROI, with previous experience leading a team.
Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 850 publishers, including USAToday, Euronews, and El Confidencial use Marfeel to serve a billion mobile sessions, every month.
Since our beginning in 2011, Marfeel has been recognized by Inc5000 as the nº 1 Fastest-Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain and was named as one of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in both 2017 and 2018. As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, we were recently awarded a Google Innovation prize for our work designing and producing new publishing innovations.
Marfeel aims to provide the same outstanding user experience as it always has, but today, using as little data as possible, is key to ensure that everyone continues to have access to news and content. The company continues to thrive on making an impact on the 1 billion readers it engages with each and every month.
Our team now has more than 170 members, made up of over 30 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in New York and Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class product, and we’re still growing.
As Senior Marketing Manager you will be a key player in our business growth and execute an exciting and broad range of disciplines including project management, content marketing, product marketing, event and webinar marketing and social media. You will report directly to the CMO.
This is you:
- 5+ years of experience in B2B Marketing, including content and product marketing
- Native level of English - having a track record of working in this language
- Experience managing / supervising small team
- Tech industry background, ideally SaaS or ad-tech
- Experience with two or more of the following: Salesforce, Marketo, Acton, Hubspot, Unbounce
- Outstanding tech B2B content and product marketing skills
- Demonstrated event management experience
- Strategic thinking, presentation and negotiation skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about digital brands
- You know the importance of being in the spotlight as the point of contact (POC) for media, bloggers, editors, etc., as well as all internal stakeholders such as Sales and CS
- Social media is your playground and you know how to maximise this channel
- Creativity is your middle name - you can’t stop thinking of new approaches and solutions
- ROI and inbound strategy are always top of mind and you know how to understand data and the impact of it
- Measuring what you do is automatic - you are extremely comfortable with key marketing KPIs and know how to study these due to your unique analytical skills, both quantitative and qualitative
- You don’t miss an extra space or a missing dot - attention to detail is key to the quality of your work
- Aptitude to work independently, hands-on and proactive
- International team player
What you will do:
- Develop and execute integrated marketing plans across the full marketing mix of tactics (including in-person and virtual events, digital campaigns, inbound marketing, brand/thought management) that support and drive channel pipeline by working closely with the Product, Sales and Marketing teams.
- POC for development of product-led sales and marketing collaterals (e.g. presentations, brochures, white papers, case studies, testimonials, blog posts, etc.)
- Build and manage a complex marketing content strategy and its execution in collaterals: web page copy, sales collaterals, ad campaigns, email content, and social marketing
- Manage design-related tasks (with designer's support)
- Marketing campaign creation and execution: including online marketing and events management
- Research and preparation related to trade fairs
- Optimize and refine benefits and strategies based on insights and data
- ROI - Run and read
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Open-space, light-filled and eco-conscious office with large sunny terrace
- Unlimited refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks
- Subsidized healthy & tasty lunch delivered to the office & free fresh fruit
- Ping-pong, video games, table football and other games for down-time
- Free language and yoga classes at the office
- Subsidized monthly plan to a huge network of health & wellness centres (Andjoy)
- Transport, restaurant & kindergarten tickets
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your partner/family
- Flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Loyalty sabbatical and vacation days
- Access to training platforms, courses % materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you