Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 850 publishers, including USAToday, Euronews, and El Confidencial use Marfeel to serve a billion mobile sessions, every month.
Since our beginning in 2011, Marfeel has been recognized by Inc5000 as the nº 1 Fastest-Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain and was named as one of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in both 2017 and 2018. As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, we were recently awarded a Google Innovation prize for our work designing and producing new publishing innovations.
Our team now has more than 180 members, made up of over 30 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in New York and Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class product, and we’re still growing.
You will be prospecting for new business, identifying potential users, scheduling sales and onboarding calls, following-up on warm leads, while always keeping an accurate CRM, among other tasks. In addition, you will be supporting and nurturing current users, maximising user satisfaction and growth potential for the business. You will own the end-to-end funnel.
We are looking for a highly energetic and passionate Growth Specialist (User Acquisition) to become a part of the Marfeel Revolution, supporting & growing our MarfeelPress client base. If you have a positive attitude, never give up and love the feeling of growing new business and keeping your clients happy, then we want you onboard!
This is you:
- You have 1+ years' experience in Business Development, Account Management and Marketing Campaigns.
- You have a positive attitude, you’re a great listener and a quick thinker.
- Strong relationship and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Tech Savvy. We love technology and we must understand how it works and how it impacts our customers’ business.
- You have lots of stamina and love fast-paced environments filled with challenges.
- You are results-oriented and have a work-hard/play-hard mentality.
- You are excited about working with targets and you get a rush when you achieve them.
- Solution-oriented mindset. You must identify customer issues and drive solutions rather than dwelling on problems.
- Know and understand our customer’s profile, needs, and expected outcomes.
- Drive resolution of problems or critical issues for assigned customers by aligning appropriate resources, including communication with all stakeholders inside and outside Marfeel.
- Self-motivation and autonomy define who you are and how you work. You will be the owner of the customer and must be able to plan and execute your day and activities.
- You understand that the most important thing is to know what is really important. Prioritization and time management are key to succeed in this position.
- You love working in a team.
- You are bilingual in English and Spanish (Portuguese language is a plus).
What you will do:
- Prospect for new clients/lead generation.
- Direct communication with customers via e‐mail and telephone to present Marfeel.
- Design and execute marketing campaigns (e.g. email campaigns, e-shots, etc) and ensure appropriate follow-up.
- You will report on KPIs to provide visibility of your impact.
- Be the first and main point of contact with the customer.
- Find and implement new opportunities to support, and ultimately retain our customers.
- Ensure the setup of the plugin is done properly and take necessary actions to fix potential issues.
- Assist the customer via chat to finalise on-going setups.
- Analyse our customer requests and act as their project manager, by understanding their business objectives and priorities, moving things internally and ensuring delivery of the highest quality results within the established deadline.
- Be the point of contact for escalations/clarification of issues that were unable to be resolved by our support team.
- Conduct periodic touchpoints with customers to track their satisfaction and to set the next steps in their relationship with Marfeel.
- Understand retention KPIs and propose solutions to improve them.
- Analyze and determine what behaviours and patterns make customers successful in order to help build new business.
- Make the most out of successful approaches and run tests to improve them.
- Create, plan and implement new projects and develop creative ideas that enhance the local penetration of the brand in given markets and verticals.
- Analyse each account in order to find opportunities to promote the brand further and grow the book of business: up-selling & cross-selling.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Unlimited refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks
- An international, multicultural and talented team
- Team building events
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you