Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 850 publishers, including USAToday, Euronews, and El Confidencial use Marfeel to serve a billion mobile sessions, every month.
We take a Technology-First approach and have a commitment to developing new tools for digital publishers to reach their audience. Our innovative technology, including PWAs, SEO and engagement tools, monetization and experimentation makes us proud of what we can offer to our clients: faster speeds, greater performance, and worldwide distribution.
Our team now has more than 195 members, made up of over 30 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in New York and Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class product, and we’re still growing.
You will be working in the Go-Lives Team and you will be responsible for the technical implementations in order to onboard new customers into Marfeel. Working with both internal and external parties to ensure that client requests are handled quickly and appropriately (Sales Team, Engineers and CS), you will actively contribute to the on-going success of our solution. Together with our teams, you will help to identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical needs experienced by our publisher and partner base.
What you will do:
- Supporting technical integrations in the pre-sales, activations and post-sales stage, as well as launch preparation and support post-sales, developing in JS and CSS, and you will be using version control systems (Git, Github....).
- Gather knowledge of each customer to find exclusive characteristics and develop custom solutions.
- Maintain and support customers to ensure a smooth service.
- Improve implementation processes, making integration and optimization recommendations.
- Expand our sales engines and improve results.
- Coordinate with the team to determine objectives and work out different approaches to address tasks efficiently and effectively.
This is you:
- You feel you have a goal when you aid with technical integrations in the pre-sales stage, as well as with launch preparation and post-sales support.
- You have a hunger for deep knowledge of each and every customer, so that you are able to find exclusive characteristics and develop customized solutions.
- You know the importance of retaining and supporting customers to ensure a smooth service.
- You like to improve implementation processes, making integration and optimization recommendations.
- You understand iterative development and a day without pushing code makes you sad.
- You know the importance of being part of a universe where all the departments need each other and work together for a mutual goal.
- You care about online news and user experience.
- You are an international team player.
- You are eager for knowledge.
- You have lots of stamina, and you get bored if you have nothing to do.
- You are hands-on and proactive.
- You are fluent in English (it’s a must).
- And most of all, you are passionate about technology.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Open-space, light-filled and eco-conscious office with large sunny terrace
- Unlimited refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks
- Subsidized healthy & tasty lunch delivered to the office & free fresh fruit
- Ping-pong, video games, table football and other games for down-time
- Free language and yoga classes at the office
- Subsidized monthly plan to a huge network of health & wellness centres (Andjoy)
- Transport, restaurant & kindergarten tickets
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your partner/family
- Flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Loyalty sabbatical and vacation days
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you