Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 850 publishers, including USAToday, Euronews, and El Confidencial use Marfeel to serve a billion mobile sessions, every month.
We take a Technology-First approach and have a commitment to developing new tools for digital publishers to reach their audience. Our innovative technology, including PWAs, SEO and engagement tools, monetization and experimentation makes us proud of what we can offer to our clients: faster speeds, greater performance, and worldwide distribution.
Our team now has more than 180 members, made up of over 30 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in New York and Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class product, and we’re still growing.
As part of the Fast-Path team, you will be working on supporting our clients and trying to accelerate the resolution time for each partner query and issue.
If you are a team player with a user-centric vision who provides excellent support and ensures that work quality fully meets expectations, then come and join us!
What you will do:
- You will work with both internal and external parties to ensure that client requests are handled quickly and appropriately (Sales team, Engineers and CS) and will actively contribute to the on-going success of our solution.
- You will work with the teams to help identify, troubleshoot, and resolve technical needs experienced by our publisher and partner base.
- Supporting technical integrations in the pre-sales, activations and post-sales stage, as well as launch preparation and support post-sales, developing in JS and CSS, and you will be using version control systems (Git, Github....).
- Gather knowledge of each customer to find exclusive characteristics and develop custom solutions.
- Maintain and support customers to ensure a smooth service.
- Improve implementation processes, making integration and optimization recommendations.
- Coordinate with the team to determine objectives and work out different approaches to address tasks efficiently and effectively.
This is you:
- You enjoy solving technical issues for customers and are up for the challenge.
- You have a hunger for deep knowledge of each and every customer, so that you are able to find exclusive characteristics and develop customized solutions.
- You know the importance of retaining and supporting customers to ensure a smooth service.
- You understand iterative development and a day without pushing code makes you sad.
- You care about online news and user experience.
- You are eager for knowledge.
- You are hands-on and proactive.
- You are fluent in English (it’s a must).
- And most of all, you are passionate about technology.
We will be impressed if:
- You are familiar with Agile methodologies.
- You are familiar with Version Control Software.
- You are familiar with back-end technologies.
- You have a graphic design background.
- You are familiar with testing methodologies and tools.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working as part of an international, multicultural and talented team
- We have more than 30 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Team building events!
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And, a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.