Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 850 publishers, including USAToday, Euronews, and El Confidencial use Marfeel to serve a billion mobile sessions, every month.
Since our beginning in 2011, Marfeel has been recognized by Inc5000 as the nº 1 Fastest-Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain and was named as one of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in both 2017 and 2018. As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, we were recently awarded a Google Innovation prize for our work designing and producing new publishing innovations.
Our team now has more than 175 members, made up of over 30 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in New York and Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class product, and we’re still growing.
As Partnership Manager, you will build, manage and develop business across key external partners in business, technology and monetization. You will be responsible generating new partnerships opportunities through new business development and lead generation at the top of the funnel. As part of your role, you will analyse the success of joint go-to –market projects and campaigns designed to generate leads and revenue and you will act as single point of contact for communications between partner organisations and the cross-functional partner team.
This is you:
- You bring at least 5 years of professional experience as an Outreach and External Partnerships Manager.
- Tech is your playground and you bring a solid understanding of and interest in tech/web development.
- You are a natural networker and have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic thinker.
- Great multitasking skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Very strong analytical skills combined with a solid understanding of web technologies, digital media revenue ecosystems, and web advertising measurements and analytics.
- Sales-oriented mindset with a history of successfully driving revenue by expanding and upselling publishers or SaaS accounts.
What you will do:
- Research partners, identify key players and generate interest in mutual partnership.
- Collaborate with senior management and other marketing teammates to align our internal goals with new and existing partner relationships.
- Identify and source partnership opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls, emails, and partner visits.
- Ensure successful ongoing relationships with current partners and offer new ways to grow the partnership.
- Forecast, measure, and report the results of various projects with partners, including co-created and/or co-branded content promotions, lead sharing, and/or event partnerships.
- Oversee the partnership agreements from a contractual and legal perspective (eg. compliance, conditions, etc.).
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Open-space, light-filled and eco-conscious office with large sunny terrace
- Unlimited refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks
- Subsidized healthy & tasty lunch delivered to the office & free fresh fruit
- Ping-pong, video games, table football and other games for down-time
- Free language and yoga classes at the office
- Subsidized monthly plan to a huge network of health & wellness centres (Andjoy)
- Transport, restaurant & kindergarten tickets
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your partner/family
- Flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Loyalty sabbatical and vacation days
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you