Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 850 publishers, including USAToday, Euronews, and El Confidencial use Marfeel to serve a billion mobile sessions, every month.
Since our beginning in 2011, Marfeel has been recognized by Inc5000 as the nº 1 Fastest-Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain and was named as one of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in both 2017 and 2018. As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, we were recently awarded a Google Innovation prize for our work designing and producing new publishing innovations.
Our team now has more than 180 members, made up of over 30 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in New York and Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class product, and we’re still growing.
As a Head of Sales, you will be responsible for managing an international team of Strategic Partnership Executives with the goal of achieving new revenue-based sales quotas by bringing in Publishers, Media Groups and Website Owners to the Marfeel platform.
Your focus will be to lead and develop our international Sales team for the assigned regions. You will support & foster talent, drive integration and collaboration across teams and be a true role model, leading by example.
Through the creation of strategies and concepts to improve our sales activities and acquisition processes, you will enable and empower your team and be responsible for selling and promoting our innovative publisher platform.
You will steer the success of the Sales business by accurately defining and monitoring all metrics.
This is a high-energy position in a fast-paced environment, so you must be extremely organized and be able to manage a strong sales pipeline.
This is you:
- Sales are always on your mind and media publishing is your playground.
- You are adept at working with CRM tools in order to be able to track, report and analyze KPIs related to the Sales Pipeline.
- You have tons of experience in a demo-based selling process.
- You master SaaS key metrics, unite economics and sales funnel optimization.
- You master story-telling and you feel at ease presenting in front of large groups of decision-makers at industry-related events.
- You have a positive attitude, you’re a great listener and a quick thinker.
- You are a multitasker and very hands-on.
- You were born motivated and eager to learn.
- You are results-oriented and have a work-hard/play-hard mentality.
- You are native English speaker.
- Bachelor's degree in Business or other relevant discipline.
What you will do:
- Hire, onboard, develop and mentor a team of international sales managers.
- Pipeline forecasting, quota assignation, and productivity monitoring.
- Seek out new customers (publishers) and sales opportunities to help build up Marfeel.
- Expertly demonstrate Marfeel technology through a demo-based consultancy process.
- Accurately use our CRM solution for lead & pipeline management and sales forecasting.
- Meet customers face-to-face and attend trade shows and conventions.
- Build up a great customer relationship, understand their needs, and try to make them satisfied without compromising company profits.
- Represent the company’s business policies in various conferences, trade fairs, and networking events to attract more and more clients.
- Outstanding communication and negotiation skills are a must.
- Travel up to 30% of the time.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Open-space, light-filled and eco-conscious office with large sunny terrace
- Unlimited refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks
- Subsidized healthy & tasty lunch delivered to the office & free fresh fruit
- Ping-pong, video games, table football and other games for down-time
- Free language and yoga classes at the office
- Subsidized monthly plan to a huge network of health & wellness centres (Andjoy)
- Transport, restaurant & kindergarten tickets
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your partner/family
- Flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Loyalty sabbatical and vacation days
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you