Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 850 publishers, including USAToday, Euronews, and El Confidencial use Marfeel to serve a billion mobile sessions, every month.
We take a Technology-First approach and have a commitment to developing new tools for digital publishers to reach their audience. Our innovative technology, including PWAs, SEO and engagement tools, monetization and experimentation makes us proud of what we can offer to our clients: faster speeds, greater performance, and worldwide distribution.
Our team now has more than 180 members, made up of over 30 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in New York and Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class product, and we’re still growing.
If you are you an experienced manager with a passion for supporting engineers and nurturing their career growth, then come join Marfeel!
This is you:
- You are a master at building, leading, and managing a cross-functional all-star engineering team.
- You can set up and promote best practices cross-teams in your sleep
- You know by heart how to improve communication and align on strategy, goals, priorities, roadmap, etc. in a fast-paced environment.
- You have experience analyzing and understanding the impact of proposed engineering projects and can prove it while giving visibility of projects x-teams from the conception to the launch.
- You are the responsible for the overall planning, execution, and success of complex technical projects and you can’t wait to start!
- You help enforce and continuously improve our software engineering practices, processes, and tools.
- Your presence improves engineering quality and efficiency (e.g. improve workflow, code review, etc.) in order to scale the great engineering culture within Marfeel.
- You are an enabler, you understand that you're not an individual contributor in terms of code.
- You are a rockstar hiring manager: you assess needs and skill gaps, write job descriptions, interviews, support recruitment process, assess compensation etc.
- You enjoy training & mentoring: identifying key training needs for teams, coordinating with HR, collecting feedback etc. and you exceed expectations.
- You feel the need to empower, mentor and challenge the team members to improve their craft, deliver high quality products, and develop themselves.
- Without fail you regularly schedule standard 1x1s “quality time” with engineers/team members.
- Facilitating and supporting engineers in growing within the career path is a passion of yours.
- You know the importance of promoting the mentoring program inside a project.
- You have a high level of English and are an international team player.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Working as part of an international, multicultural and talented team
- We have more than 30 nationalities so you will not get lost in translation.
- Team building events!
- Training, books and all you need to feel empowered.
- And, a Referral Bonus if you bring other talented people like you.