Who we are:
Marfeel is a publishing platform that revolutionizes the way publishers create, optimize and monetize mobile websites. Over 850 publishers, including USAToday, Euronews, and El Confidencial use Marfeel to serve a billion mobile sessions, every month.
Since our beginning in 2011, Marfeel has been recognized by Inc5000 as the nº 1 Fastest-Growing Marketing and Advertising Private Company in Spain and was named as one of Europe’s 1000 fastest-growing companies by the Financial Times in both 2017 and 2018. As a Google Certified Publishing Partner, we were recently awarded a Google Innovation prize for our work designing and producing new publishing innovations.
Our team now has more than 180 members, made up of over 30 different nationalities. With headquarters in Barcelona and offices in New York and Bogotá, our people and our diversity are the reason behind our world-class product, and we’re still growing.
We are seeking a dynamic marketer with a growth hacker and business mindset with the ability to find creative ways to drive new users to our product in the most effective way. Your analytical approach and ownership of your role will drive key decision-making related to user acquisition and our product.
This is you:
- You have 3+ years of experience driving marketing and re-engagement campaigns in the area of SaaS or technology.
- You’re successful in writing awesome copy and using creative visuals to reach your market.
- You have an analytical mind and you love spending your time trying to figure out what works for your campaigns and reviewing the numbers so you can continue to improve their performance.
- Adaptability is part of your day-to-day. You recognize the need for change when things are not going the way you planned and you are also willing to make changes.
- You have excellent organizational, communication (written and verbal) and time management skills.
- You love initiative and are a self-starter, with the ability to make frequent, quick decisions with a good sense of judgment.
What you will do:
- Run Marketing initiatives to acquire and re-engage with users. (PPC and social ads, events, ...)
- Penetrate and develop and scale given markets and other metrics to evaluate actions and impact of activity.
- Report KPIs and find solutions to accelerate the market penetration.
- Manage and have ownership of local marketing budget.
- Bridge market specificities to the product team.
This will be you as part of the Marfeel team:
- Open-space, light-filled and eco-conscious office with large sunny terrace
- Unlimited refreshments including coffee, tea & soft drinks
- Subsidized healthy & tasty lunch delivered to the office & free fresh fruit
- Ping-pong, video games, table football and other games for down-time
- Free language and yoga classes at the office
- Subsidized monthly plan to a huge network of health & wellness centres (Andjoy)
- Transport, restaurant & kindergarten tickets
- Subsidized health insurance for you and your partner/family
- Flexible working hours and early finish on Fridays
- Loyalty sabbatical and vacation days
- Access to training platforms, courses & materials
- Referral bonus for talent brought to us by you