About the Role
Your real passion for developing, knowledge of specific tools and approaches is mixed with excellence in delivery. You ensure that you are able to help e2x develop systems, tools and techniques and approaches that maximise effective and efficient delivery without compromising on quality.
You are happy about the prospect of working in an ambitious and growing business that is known for its excellence in engineering and delivery. You are well versed in Agile working but equally comfortable with the governance and management approaches favoured by the types of large international businesses who make up the e2x client base.
You will be doing Java development in a microservices or service oriented architecture, and will be joining our Agile Java eCommerce development group, developing dynamic, enterprise level applications and integrating with multiple systems using a test driven approach.
- Committed and enthusiastic teammate with ability and confidence to take a leadership
role when required
- 2+ years of experience in Java Spring technologies
- Must have hands on Coding experience
- Must have worked on 2-3 Java Spring implementations
- Good knowledge of Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Data
- Excellent analysis skills
- Strong and clear communication and presentation skills
- Self motivated and enthusiasticExperience of working on high-volume transactional systems
- Domain knowledge in the Retail or Insurance space
- An appreciation of agile development methodologies is required and a deep
understanding of Unix operating systems.
- Able to work closely in pairs
- Good at communicating both ideas and concepts and quick to grasp them as well.
- Highly motivated individuals who can be trusted to carry out highly technical and complex