YourSales Recruitment is proud to bring this 2nd role to the playing field with one of our favourite telematic software companies. Following the success of the first placement a few short months ago, my client has challenged me to replicate previous work.
If you feel like you have what it takes to take this challenge then please read on!
Key Focus Areas:
- Develop sales from new and existing clients
- Proactive prospecting including following up on enquiries
- Dealing with inbound enquiries from our marketing
- Meeting clients
- Managing and updating CRM system
You MUST be self-motivated and be able to work off your own initiative.
To be successful in this role you will have;
- Proven B2B sales experience and commercial awareness
- Previous telematics experience, a huge advantage
- Highly developed networking and interpersonal skills
- Great presentation skills with the ability to persuade and influence
- UK driving license
£40,000 Salary plus Commission