Senior/Mid Java Developer
Fully remote working
Up to 75k € (senior) and 65k € (mid)
Our customer (US-based) is one of the largest providers of software products in the architecture, engineering, and entertainment industries.
The project is aimed at the integration of a commercial platform that uses AI to help architects, urban planners, and developers with the main client’s products.
* min. 5 years of experience with Java+ Spring (Senior), min. 3 years (Mid)
* experience of developing web services, including REST, Async, event-driven APIs
* knowledge of SQL (MySQL and Postgres)/ NoSQL databases
* hands-on with DevOps tooling such as Docker, Terraform, Jenkins, Artifactory, Git
* experience in cloud services development with Amazon Web Services
* Develop solutions and algorithms according to technical specifications or other requirements documentation; use standard algorithms in the applicable cases.
* Write program code according to the defined application architecture Possess knowledge of software development methodologies (Waterfall, Agile, etc.).
* Structure and format the source code, comment and mark up the code, as well as name variables, functions, classes, data structures, and files according to the company conventions and industry best practices.
* Implement code refactoring and optimization methods. Post refactoring and optimization results to the collective knowledge base as the best practices.
* Modify existing software code and test its availability. Analyze software code compliance with readability and performance standards.
* Use version control systems to track code optimization progress, as well as to merge or split code entities. Commit changes according to version control rules.
* Develop procedures to test code availability, collect diagnostic data, generate test data sets with desired characteristics; examine the required software characteristics etc.
* 18 business days of paid vacation
* 15 working days of paid sick leave
* medical insurance
* training and certifications
* language courses
* discount program
* and many many others ... :)
If this sounds interesting for you feel free to contact us for more details.