Do you want to progress in your career as a data engineer?
Are you interested in working remotely?
Would you like to be working on brand new projects?
Then this data engineering role YCG are recruiting for might be just right for you!
YCG are working with a well established global consultancy which complete various projects from start to finish for enterprises in finance, media and healthcare. Currently working on building a finance analytical ecosystem.
What will you be doing?
- Develop solutions and using standard algorithms according to technical specifications
- Writing and modifying code whilst also structuring and formatting the source code
- Analyse code compliance with readability
- Track code optimization progress and committing the changes.
- Detect defects and perform debugging of the software code
- Able to develop procedures for testing code availability with necessary characteristics
- Able to develop and document program interfaces and procedures
- Independently complete tasks
What you need:
- 4+ years of development/engineering experience
- 1+ year of experience with cloud platforms
- Must have experience with Python, Databricks/Spark and Hive
- Experience in building data lakes, ETL/ELT
- Very good level of English
What's in it for you?
- Projects from scratch
- Private Medical healthcare
- Competitive Salary
If you think you could be a good fit for the role and interested in hearing more then please apply directly.