If you feel that it is time for a change and you are not afraid of new challenges, take a look at the following offer for the position of Site Reliability Engineer.
We are looking for a specialist to join an international team working on modern e-commerce solutions. Fully remote working.
- bridge the gap between dev and ops and help define tools, systems, and processes.
- work side by side with the engineering teams to support fast introduction of new business services for our clients.
- be responsible for finding and developing new tools and automation for the administration of our SaaS application running on hundreds of servers.
- take part in efforts for automation, continuous deployment, and global configuration management
- contribute to planning efforts for disaster recovery, capacity expansion, component upgrading, and system hardening
- research new promising tools and technologies, and ways to more elegantly / efficiently solve problems
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- knowledge of shell scripting and other interpreted languages (bash, Perl, Ruby, Python, etc.),
- knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery. Be a champion for building tools that support engineers building and deploying their own code,
- a desire to automate everything and problem-solving approach,
- experience with containers solutions (Docker),
- 3+ years of Linux (Centos, Ubuntu) and databases administration experience, preferably for SaaS-based organization(s)
- ability to create technical documentation and a desire to share that knowledge among team members,
- ability to work individually, within a team and with other groups
- strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work across the organization and interact effectively at all levels of peers.
- experience working with AWS
We will make sure that you will be able to develop constantly in new team, learning new technologies and cooperating with the best specialists from all over the world.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your motivations and needs.