Are you interested in hybrid work?
Would you like to provide data-driven insights to enable a wide range of strategic business decision processes?
Do you want a role where you will have great visibility, presenting work to all levels (CXO included)?
Then you will be happy to know that YCG has an exciting offer for a Data Scientist.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop Machine Learning models and uphold the use of data assets.
- Provide commercial in-depth analysis into specific business area and translate the data into actionable recommendations.
- Develop models to help decision-making within the company, for example, rule-based segmentation, decision trees and predictive models.
- Sharing and presenting your insights, complex ideas and recommendations across various levels and business units
- Ensure findings and outcomes are accurate, prompt and meet the business needs.
- Work with the wider team to define new or improve existing data sources
- Gain and sustain strong relationships with key stakeholders, partners and internal clients.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
- Strong academic background
- 5 years’ professional experience in an analytics or data role.
- Strong data query language/tools skills (e.g. SQL, Alteryx).
- Ability to understand the commercial drivers, financials, industry variables and the underlying business models
- Hands on experience solving ML problems
- Understanding of ML algorithms and data structures.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- 10% Bonus Scheme
- Discount Benefits Platform
- and lots more!
If your interested in hearing a bit more about this role, apply direct and we will get in touch.