If you feel that it is time for a change and you are not afraid of new challenges, take a look at the following offer for the position of DevOps Engineer.
We are looking for a specialist to join an international team working on modern e-commerce solutions. Fully remote working.
Your responsibilities will include:
● building and setting up new development tools and infrastructures
● working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
● ensuring that systems are safe and secure against cybersecurity threats
● identifying technical problems and developing software updates and ‘fixes’
● working with software engineers to ensure that development follows established
processes and works as intended
● planning out projects and being involved in project management decisions
● providing operational support of the applications in production
● you will be required to perform occasional on call duties once every other month
● close work with Development teams on working on best CI/CD solutions.
You are the ideal candidate if you have:
● 3+ years of experience in a similar role;
● Experience with Kubernetes;
● Experience with AWS services, EC2, S3, RDS, IAM, EKS, ElasticCache;
● Experience with Ansible, Vault, Terraform;
● Experience with CI/CD fx based on Jenkins, Gitlab or similar;
● Knowledge about Python, Perl or Bash;
● Willingness to carry out all responsibilities related to DevOps and system administration;
● Fluent English
We will make sure that you will be able to develop constantly in new team, learning new technologies and cooperating with the best specialists from all over the world.
Feel free to contact us to discuss your motivations and needs.