Interested in joining an exceptional team focused on delivering results based on quality through disruptive innovation?
Are you looking for a complex next position incorporating large-scale cross-departmental projects?
Then you already are on the right path towards such a role!
YourCode Recruitment is currently supporting a stable fueling retail company in their ambition of bringing to their team in Krakow Poland a dedicated Program Manager to ensure alignment on different plans, support the business in its growth ambitions and engage with the management in providing an overarching view into company's direction on various areas.
Required qualifications and skills:
- Strong collaborative and influencing skills;
- Bachelor's Degree required (Engineering or related field of study preferred);
- PMP certification preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in program or project management in an agile environment or a related function working with technology products and/or services, including at least 3 years of Software Program Management experience;
- Experience manging new product/technology introductions is strongly preferred;
- Business Analyst experience is a plus;
- Rewarding bonus scheme on top of competitive salary;
- Mixed approach to work allowed;
- Chance to work within a stable, fast-growing environment;
- Opportunity for flexibility and chance to make an impact;
- Substantial set of standard benefits;