Interested in taking part in large-scale, complex projects allowing you to develop your skillset?
Looking to be part of a highly-skilled, likeminded team of professionals?
YourCode Recruitment is currently working with a fast-growing, stable gaming company in their ambition of finding an Information Security Engineer to be responsible for maintaining and developing the company's security platforms and making sure the appropriate security controls are in place to ensure the company's protection and identify and stop security problems. Working with cutting edge security tools (both on-premise and in AWS), and being part of a complex role within a pragmatic company.
Key skills needed:
- Knowledge of (or at least a strong interest in) information security concepts and technologies such as IDS, email gateways and desktop security products, SIEM and SOAR platforms, web application firewalls and vulnerability management tools.
- Scripting and basic programming in Terraform / Ansible (plus ideally Python / Lambda);
- Experience in working with, and applying security controls to Iaas/PaaS/SaaS environments, particularly AWS
- Comfortable with working in a Windows/Linux environment;
- General understanding of AWS / cloud automation;
- Exposure to a Devops environment with a background in Server Operations or Systems Administration;
- An autonomous / self-managed work style;
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills in Polish and English;
- Development opportunities (e.g. IT conferences/internal training);
- Mac OS or Windows hardware to choose from;
- New modern, comfortable office space;
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare;
- Social events;
- Flexible working;
- Great working locations;