Looking for the next role where Angular sits at the heart of your daily responsibilities?
Interested in being part of a world-class team and work with truly modern technologies?
Trying to find a role where you would benefit from decision making power, autonomy and trust apart from a modern technical environment?
You would then express a massive interest into the fact that YourCode Recruitment is looking for a Senior Angular Developer to join a commensurably growing educational platform company. You would be responsible for building and maintaining a set of platforms utilised by millions of people each year. The notion of high quality work is therefore essential.
Key skills required:
- Proven Angular experience;
- Proven work with TypeScript;
- Domain expertise - applied knowledge of frontend design, development and testing;
Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary;
- Equity/Stock options;
- Flexible hours and remote work;
- Two hours per week (paid) to spend learning anything you like, even if not related to your role, and a budget to spend on learning materials;
- A promise to invest in your growth personally and professionally;
- Enrolment in the company pension scheme;
- 35 days paid vacation time;