YourCode Recruitment have a brand new role in central Leeds with an established client, looking to grow their teams by adding a Senior Delivery Manager. Our client is a digital service design consultancy who work closely with their end clients to create digital products and services that work for everyone.
About the role
If you enjoy working collaboratively within multidisciplinary teams, have great consultancy skills, care about your client’s needs and have the ability to help motivate others as well as yourself then this is the right role for you.
What you will do:
- Help to build and maintain the team on-site, making sure that they are motivated, happy, and working well together
- Embed agile ways of working and run the ceremonies including stand-ups, sprint planning, sprint reviews, retrospectives and show and tells
- Facilitate and track team risks and dependencies
- Help the team to focus on the priorities to deliver the product or service
- Encourage and facilitate continuous improvement of the delivery team
- Coach and mentor team members and others to apply the most appropriate agile and lean tools and techniques
- Build great relationships with your team and stakeholders
You will need:
- Experience of delivering complex digital projects
- Knowledge and experience of Agile project management and working practices (SCRUM/Lean/DSDM/APMG)
- To be comfortable leading teams of various configurations and sizes
- Understand user centred design principles and practices
Whats in it for you?
- Performance based bonus scheme
- 25 days holiday
- High spec equipment including phone
- Office dogs
- Annual trip away
- Generous training and development budget
- Monthly socials
- Head office next to Leeds train station
- Pension scheme
- Bar and cafe in Leeds head office
Get in touch if you're interested in finding out more!