Looking for a role that promotes diversity of tasks and flexibility?
Interested in working for a company that is defined by growth and modernism?
Then this role is for you! YourCode is currently supporting a well-established gaming company bring on board a Fullstack Developer. Working in a team with a shared codebase, you will ensure the high-quality standards of the product are strictly maintained, contributing to the company's currently ambitious growth.
- Professional development experience;
- Experienced in writing clean, maintainable and high-quality code within the agreed standards and process;
- Experience in automated software testing through unit/functional/integration test suites;
- Comfortable developing rich interactive features without depending on 3rd party plugins if required to;
- Essential: experience of writing and testing Java software;
- Desirable: experience of maintaining/migrating complex existing Java systems;
- Desirable: Some knowledge of AWS or other cloud platforms (on-the-job training can be provided);
- Desirable: A degree in a computing-related subject;
- Desirable: Experience in / knowledge of Agile delivery principles and practices such as Scrum or Kanban;
- Desirable: Comfortable writing systems composed of small modules, each with clear responsibilities and APIs;
- Flexible and mixed working;
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and one day for your birthday);
- Healthcare (or cash alternative);
- Attractive pension package;
- Rewarding bonus scheme;
- Handy Metro Card;
- Healthy gym discounts;