Interested in working within a highly-skilled, modern team?
Looking for variety of work and a chance to grow within a stable company?
Then you would be very interested in that YourCode is currently working with a well-established gaming company in finding a Frontend/UI Developer to join their Leeds team. As the role is hands-on within their delivery team, your work will be anything but boring as you'll be active in all phases of the development lifecycle. Working as part of an agile team, you'll be involved in the design of company's interfaces, working directly with stakeholders to create wireframes and mock-ups to deliver great user experiences.
- Solid experience with React;
- Experience of test driven development;
- Proven experience with CSS techniques;
- Good knowledge of CSS preprocessors, HTML, DOM, browser support and engines, HTTP and browser performance;
- Smooth remote onboarding and training programme;
- Balanced approach to work;
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and one day for your birthday);
- Rewarding bonus scheme;
- Attractive pension package and benefits scheme;
If you enjoy problem solving, working collaboratively in teams and learning new tools, techniques and technologies, this role will be perfect for you!