Does working with modern cloud architecture, SRE, and DevOps sound exciting?
Are principles such as flexibility, stability, progression and growth important to you?
Then you're on the right page!
YourCode Recruitment is working with a multinational gaming company in their attempt of finding a Software Engineering Team Lead for their Leeds office. By supporting an agile team, you would be assisting in the current technological transformation the company is undertaking, delivering high-quality, customer-focused, technical solutions to exceed the customer's expectations and being active in all phases of the development lifecycle. As a hands-on technical lead, responsible for end-to-end delivery of the work within your team, you'll promote knowledge sharing, new technical approaches and support your team to grow and develop.
- All of the traits of a good Java developer and be an experienced leader of people - Experience gained in Software Engineering, QA and DevOps - including good experience as a Lead Developer or equivalent;
- Experience in building microservice architectures;
- Experience with AWS, and cloud technologies;
- Experience in automated software testing through unit/functional/integration test suites;
- A DevOps mindset with an understanding of all the operational considerations for enterprise grade software;
- Knowledge of Agile delivery principles and practices such as Scrum or Kanban;
- A creative approach to problem solving while keeping solutions as simple as possible;
- The confidence to work outside of your comfort zone and know that benefit can be given, even without deep knowledge of the systems or people;
- Flexible and mixed approach to work;
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and one for your birthday);
- Rewarding bonus scheme;
- Attractive pension package;
- Healthy gym discounts;
- Staff benefits scheme;