Looking for a technical role combining multiple tools and principles?
Interested in becoming part of a multi-skilled, collaborative team and bring a real contribution to projects?
Then you would be very interested in the fact that YourCode is currently helping a well-established gaming company recruit for a Senior Software Developer in Test for their Leeds office. With newly-implemented projects and tools, the company is looking for a driven and talented individual to be part of a delivery team and continue with their technological revolution.
- Analysing and identifying the most efficient level and type of testing needed across the development and release cycle;
- Developing and evolving test frameworks, tooling, CI / CD and testing infrastructure;
- Working with the team to develop feature test strategies and writing verification plans using existing test infrastructure;
- Translating functional and non-functional requirements into test cases;
- Working closely with the team to analyse, debug and resolve the bugs;
- A commitment to monitoring and observability;
- Mentoring and coaching engineers on all aspects of testing;
- Great testing knowledge;
- The ability to code, ideally in Java, but we can develop your skills;
- Experience with Performance Testing using tools such as JMeter/Gatling;
- Familiarity with cloud technologies such as AWS, Microservices, RESTful APIs, Docker, and Kubernetes;
- An understanding of the idea of chaos testing;
- An understanding of Microservices architecture from a testing perspective;
- Experience with CI/CD processes;
- Flexible and mixed working;
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and one for your birthday);
- Rewarding bonus scheme;
- Attractive pension package;
- Social events;
- Large-scale projects;
- Modern environment;