Looking to work with the latest technologies and infrastructure?
Interested in large-scale projects and a well-defined role?
YourCode is looking for a talented cloud engineer to join a gaming corporation for their Leeds office. Using the best of public cloud technologies combined with in-house technologies, the company is currently involved in building the last generation of platforms. You will be coming in the midst of this technological revolution contributing to the design and planning of company's cloud technologies, making the use of internal and external offerings.
Key skills required:
- Possessing Linux skills;
- Proficient with Git version control;
- AWS experience;
- Experience working with Containerisation (Docker);
- Understanding of the principles of Infrastructure as Code/Immutable Infrastructure;
- An excellent working knowledge of configuration management, provisioning and Orchestration tools such as Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Salt;
- Experience automated, repeatable real-life deployments to any of the major cloud providers ideal (e.g. AWS, Azure, Openstack);
- An appreciation of common development approaches (TDD, BDD, DbC);
- Working knowledge of version control (GIT) and CI workflows/tooling (Gitlab CI/Jenkins);
- Flexible working;
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and one day for your birthday);
- Rewarding bonus scheme;
- Attractive pension package;