Interested in finding a team culture that can be defined by collaboration, quality and transparency?
Looking for a role that can offer flexibility, stability, progression and a clear trajectory for development?
Then you would be happy to find out that the role you are looking for is closer than you think! YourCode is currently looking for a Senior Product Analyst to join a multinational gaming company in their London head office. As a Senior Product & Optimisation Analyst you’ll focus on support the experimentation team in all the AB tests and the process of refinement, tracking implementation, defining the audiences and deep analysis.
You will also be working on ad-hoc analysis, provide data on demand and help to speed up analysis for upfront experiments, requirements and reporting.
- Extensive experience in digital analytics and optimization;
- Google Analytics knowledge is a must (GA360. Big Query and Data Studio);
- Experience with optimisation tools to measure tests (Ideally Optimzely or Qubit,
Google Optimise, Adobe Target);
- Experience using visualisation tools (PowerBI or Tableau);
- Proficiency in Excel;
- 25 days holiday (plus 8 bank holidays and one for your birthday);
- Rewarding bonus scheme;
- Attractive pension package;
- Life insurance;
- Cycle to Work scheme;