Looking forward to the next career move but don't know where to start?
Interested in becoming part of a well-established corporation that really knows what modern means?
Currently in partnership with a growing gaming company, YourCode Recruitment is looking for an IOS Developer to join an atmosphere defined by work-life balance, professionalism and progression of a company that is operating on a large scale in multiple countries.
Working with other team members, you will craft clear user stories, write both unit and integration tests and continuously deliver efficient changes to the application and its components.
● Minimum 2 years of working experience with Swift
● You know your way around iOS SDK
● Experience with unit testing
● English on communicative level
● Attention to details
● Experience with CI/CD configuration and building iOS projects from command line
● Fluency in iOS development patterns, Clean Swift, MVVM
● Experience with Cocoapods and Carthage and working with multiple modules
● Experience with Objective-C, Fastlane tools is a plus
- Personal and professional development (e.g. Internal Training/IT conferences);
- Complex and large-scale projects to work on;
- New modern and comfortable office space;
- Flexible working approach;
- Competitive base salary and benefits, with fully paid private healthcare;
- Social events;